Marriage is the celebration of acceptance, love, and affection between two people who want to spend the rest of their lives together. It is a big step towards a new life. This new life promises a lot to the newlyweds. It promises lots of firsts all over again: the first kiss after marriage, first Christmas and lots more. It promises a life with the whole future ahead with children, their studies, and their marriage. All of it is like a roller coaster; lots of ups and downs and you will hardly get a chance to stop for a moment and cherish this wonderful blessing you have had.
You need to have a good foundation of your marriage so that when you look back as a couple from where it all started, you should remember all those lovely and wonderful memories that actually gave you this life. That is what a honeymoon is for- to give you a perfect foundation to lay your marriage on. Before the start of any responsibilities and duties, you should make the most of your time as a couple. Honeymoon provides a chance for you to celebrate your promotion as a couple. You marry to celebrate the love you have, and you go on honeymoon to celebrate the marriage you are in.
Although it may not be your first trip together, and you may think that what the big deal is and it is just another hot vacation that you can go to any time. But it really is not. The honeymoon has a spark that no other trip has had or will ever have. If one of you have doubts over whether the honeymoon is that important, go through the following reasons which tell you why you must not miss your honeymoon:
- One of you has been waiting for too long: Believe it or not, if you do not believe in honeymooning, it is not necessary that your spouse is on the same page. They might even be planning it for years. A honeymoon is a special charm which will definitely bond both of you. I know weddings can be a costly affair, but the honeymoon is an essential element of that process. It does not have to be too far, expensive or fancy, it just needs to be special where you can relax, talk and strengthen the bond between yourselves.
- To relax: Wedding planning takes a lot of effort and energy and leaves you with exhaustion. It requires you to make precise decisions regarding every situation. It is not an easy task even if you hire a wedding planner. So, once it is all over, both of you need to relax and chill for a while, which you won’t be able to do if you stay in the city. You can design your honeymoon in such a way that it need not be too outgoing and adventurous. It can be just the two of you, fooling around in the bed or the beach, talking and laughing throughout.
- For privacy: If you do not go for your honeymoon, the only option you will have is to stay in the city and work as per your routine. Imagine how boring it will be. It will completely put off the charm and spark of the marriage which just a couple of days before. Privacy after marriage is very important for love in marriage. You need to breathe and just take in the reality. You have finally tied the knot with the love of your life!! Privacy is extremely important in the starting of the marriage. You can even opt for the idea of holiday homes which you can check out at Interhome.co.uk which will give you the comfort of extreme luxuries to enjoy your privacy.
- To fulfill your desires: Every person has their own bucket list for traveling in which they have planned out their favorite kind of vacation. It can be fun and it can be quiet. It may include adventure, sightseeing, cultural or traditional. You can plan your honeymoon in such a way that it fulfills both of your dream trips. That is what a marriage is after all.
- To make memories: The memories you make on your honeymoon are remembered for a lifetime. This is the ultimate reference of marriage and vacations that you can use throughout life for your children, grandchildren who all love to know the great love story of yours. A honeymoon is not a showoff for the society or Instagram but it is actually about making lifetime memories that you can cherish even when you are old.
Leave a Reply