Rings are one of the most favorite kinds of jewelry. They are popular since ancient times. Ever since long rings have been used as fashion pieces to spice up outfits. But similar to the way we abide by certain etiquettes for dining, dressing, and exercising, there are etiquettes for wearing rings too. Sounds interesting?
So, with further ado, let’s check rules for wearing rings the right way.
- Avoid wearing more than one ring on one hand. Even if you wear one in each hand make sure the adornments are akin to each other.
- Do not wear different metals rings and multicolored stone rings on one hand. These look not-so-appealing. Moreover, wearing one cheap and another expensive ring both on the same hand is not at all a good idea.
- Do not wear sparkling real diamond rings during day time. However, for evening parties these accessories are best to go. You can pair them with any outfit of any color.
- For everyday use, to complement your casual ensembles, it is advisable to opt for gold rings with small stones. Plus, it is better to have thin or wide rings with no pebble embellishment.
- If your office follows a strict dress code then it is better to avoid wearing rings at all. Although you can wear an engagement ring even in the offices with the most strict protocols.
- If you desire to wear rings or any hand accessory, make sure you pay attention to the good upkeep of your hands. Opting for a manicure once in a while or often is an effective way to draw the attention of onlookers.
- When performing physical activity such as gymming, running, or cooking avoid wearing real diamond rings. To prevent damage remove and safely store your jewelry in a box.
- Always wear rings in accordance with the rest of your jewelry. If you are wearing a stainless steel watch, wear a stainless steel ring. And the same goes for wearing a gold watch. Also, try to create a match with your outfit.
Tips on How to choose “your” ring
Now that you are aware of wearing rings the right, let’s have look into ways on how to choose a perfect ring for yourself.
Consider your age: For young girls, it is advisable to choose small rings with neat aesthetics. A simple ring will emphasize your youthful skin and tender age. If you are mature, go for large-sized rings with bold design.
Consider the size of brushes: If you have large hands and short fingers, consider choosing large stone-studded rings or the ones with an elongated shape such as the oval, pear, rhombus, or any abstract pattern. Moreover, refrain from wearing wide rings that could cover the gap between your joints.
These are the simple rules that you can abide by to don rings the right way. Follow these tips and strike a statement with your jaw-dropping looks.
Leave a Reply