Online gambling is known due to its favorable terms and generosity. Players get access to a rich assortment of games, multiple payment options, tournaments, mobile access, and other perks by registering an account.
Bonuses come as some of the most pleasant benefits provided by gambling websites. The variety of promotions is big; they differ in size, type, and terms. So, let’s have a deeper look at this aspect of online gambling.
Types of Bonuses
There are several classifications of promotions, according to distinguishing criteria. Generally, the following kinds of bonuses exist.
Deposit VS No-Deposit
The first classification divided bonuses according to the need to invest your own funds to activate an offer. Here, promotions fall into deposit and no-deposit ones. The first group implies that gamblers need to top up their accounts with their own funds, while the latter does not impose this requirement.
In most cases, no-deposit promotions are given for registration or mobile app download. Also, players can get promo codes to claim such offers. The variety of deposit promotions is bigger. The following options are common:
Free Spins VS Cash
Generally, deposit bonuses fall into cash offers and free spins. A cash offer implies that a casino multiplies players’ replenishments. Free spins are given to play risk-free sessions in particular slots and win cashable money. Furthermore, cash bonuses are divided into:
- Welcome pack;
- Reload promotions (Weekend or Weekday offers);
- Match bonuses.
Their size, duration periods, wagering terms, and validity differ. For example, GGBet casino provides a whole pack of promotions on several top-ups as the Welcome bonus. New players get the following offers for their first 4 replenishments:
- 100% + 75 FS;
- 125% + 100 FS;
- 150% + 100 FS;
- 175% + 225FS.
The minimum required deposit is tiny; it ranges from 7 to 15 EUR. Yet, the more you deposit, the bigger bonus you’ll get.
If we continue considering the issue in the example of GGBet casino, it also offers several reload bonuses. These are:
- Weekly bonus: 100-150% + 35-65 FS for 5-50 EUR top-ups. The offer is available from Tuesday to Thursday.
- Weekend offer: 100-125% + 4060 FS for 10+ EUR deposits. The promo is valid on Saturdays and Sundays.
Besides the mentioned promotions, cashback comes as another popular type of reward for unlucky gamblers. Casinos pay back a certain amount of money to players who lost a lot of money during a gambling week. Usually, this amount ranges from 5% to 20%.
Reasons to Use Bonuses
Is it worth using bonuses? Are they as beneficial as they seem? Here are the main advantages of using promotions at online casinos:
- A significant addition to bankrolls. Players get extra funds for their gambling careers, which allows them to make more bets, play more games, and win more money. Some bonuses double players’ investments, meaning that they can play twice more sessions.
- Risk-free gambling with withdrawal wins. When activating promo offers, gamblers do not use their own funds, meaning that they won’t lose their money in the case of a loss.
- The opportunity to play new software. For example, some promotions are valid in particular games, i.e. GGBet gives one of the free spin bonuses in the Sweet Bonanza slot. Thus, gamblers can test new games without risking their own funds.
- No-deposit bonuses give the chance to get acquainted with the platform and its functionalities. In most cases, they are provided for registration, allowing newcomers to enter a new casino smoothly.
- Wins are real and cashable. Although it is necessary to wager wins, they are redeemable. Compared to demo mode, players do not risk but also cannot cash out the won funds.
- Bigger bets are available. Due to a significant increase in the bankroll sum, players can make bigger bets, which can potentially lead to bigger wins.
- A wider list of games. This pro means that some games are designed for high rollers. Such games usually have big starting limits for bets, i.e. players with small bankrolls cannot afford to make even the least bet. If you have a bigger bankroll, you can afford to play high roller software.
Yet, keep in mind that before you activate promotions, you need to study their terms. Each bonus has its specifics and requirements. A thorough study of all bonus terms helps eliminate misunderstanding and trouble with payouts.
Wagering is the main requirement for bonus activation. Make sure to be ready to satisfy the wagering policy. Otherwise, you won’t cash out your wins. The lower the wager is, the better since it will be easier to meet its provisions. Besides, the wagering policy limits the list of available games for wagering, the min and max bet, the max cashout sum, the bonus validity period, etc.
Note that promotions have an expiry date, which means that they are valid for a certain number of days. Usually, this period ranges from 3 to 14 days. So, make sure to check the validity to have time to use the bonus.
Some promotions require entering bonus codes for activation. Study this point because if you do not enter the code, you won’t have a chance to reclaim it further. Besides, promo codes provided by third-party platforms (affiliates) allow for claiming even more promotions and activating extra offers.
Bonuses are an excellent tool for casinos to attract clients. Yet, they also bring lots of benefits for gamblers. If wagering terms are affordable, there is no sense to skip them since they provide players with extra opportunities for their gambling experiences.